A Little Christmas Party

Christmas is fast approaching, and if you're anything like me, you've got a dozen meals, parties and work events to get dressed up for.

There's also usually the issue of how dressy these events are - a ball gown is too much, but trousers are most likely too casual.. Are sequins appropriate, it is Christmas after all? Or how high is too high for the heels? So many questions and a lot of stress!

Well, I think I've found the perfect party season piece that can be worn in many ways, for many occasions. 

    

This silver "Midi Flounce" skirt is from Zara and is perfect for Christmas parties and meals alike.
Firstly, the colour is beautiful! And secondly, it's only £29.99, which is a bargain in my opinion.


For my do, I paired the skirt with this pink blouse from ASOS, some Miss Selfridge black and gold heels, and my trusty Mulberry clutch.

However, I do think this can be dressed down slightly with ankle boots (see my next post coming up, featuring some fab velvet ankle boots!), or even worn with flats if you fancy.

You could swap out the blouse for a cami or crop top for something less formal, or add some fur in to ramp up the Christmas vibe.


2 comments

  1. Wow! You look Gorgeous! I'm in love with that skirt, it looks so much more expensive and 'Designer' than being only £29.99. Your style is gorgeous,
    Zara x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! Such a lovely comment xx

      Delete

Back to Top