Valentines Wishlist

  Valentines Day is fast approaching, and although my boyfriend and I don't usually make a big deal out of it or spend ridiculous money on each other, there's no harm in lusting after some dreamy presents is there?!

Valentines Day for us is usually a low-key affair, cooking a yummy homemade dinner together with desert and a bottle of wine, then either watching a film with a duvet and too many chocolates, or going out for a drink so we can get a bit dressed up!

And while we do buy a card for each other (love is not completely dead!) we just don't do presents. This year, we are trying desperately to save money for our first house together so I won't be finding any of the below in front of me but that's ok - I've written this post to just pretend for a minute that there's a tiny chance I'll be surprised if I hint hard enough...


Handbags are always a welcome gift aren't they? And for the girl who (doesn't have) everything, one of these would certainly do I guess.
Both are Aspinal of London, and are absolutely gorgeous. Either would go with any outfit you could put together, for any occasion and are definitely at the top of my wishlist.

  Alternatively, there's this dreamy Burberry bag, and I just can't.
I'm crying.

                                      
And then, if he's feeling extra generous, what's a pair of shoes to match?
Valentino's are a classic for Valentines Day (so I've seen on Instagram the last couple of years...) and let's face it, who would turn these down? I've also thrown the Sophia Websters in for good measure, just in case the boyfriend wants me to look and feel extra fancy this year.
I am definitely pushing it now...

So what would be on your Valentines wishlist if there were no limits?

x

No comments

Back to Top