A Little Lulu




So earlier this month it was my 25th birthday, and this year I decided to celebrate a little more than usual!

Myself and my partner in crime James spent the day in Manchester shopping, before eating at Fazenda (amazing, by the way) and then a few cheeky cocktails at Manchester House looking out over the city.


We don't live too far from Manchester, but while planning my birthday we decided it would be much nicer to stay in a hotel so that we didn't have to get an early train home (and interrupt cocktails!) so after some research I booked a room at the Townhouse Hotel.

It was beautiful and the room was huge! We were also in one of the corner rooms which meant we had a big corner sash window looking out over the city lights. We will definitely be staying there again!

Just to drag the celebrations out a little longer, I went shopping (again!) the next day with my Mum and my Nana (both big shoppers and bad influences, just so you know where I get it from). 

And that's how I ended up purchasing my Lulu Guinness handbag, which I absolutely love!


I wanted a simple, black bag that I could use daily but I also wanted to treat myself, it was my birthday after all. I saw this one and fell in love with the classic Lulu Guinness lips on the front pocket.

Large enough to fit all my bits in for my commute to work, this is easily my new favourite!

Ps. Post to come on this leopard print coat..







No comments

Back to Top