A Little Leopard

It's finally that time of year again! Snow has started to fall, the days are getting shorter and the log burner is being used more frequently in our house.

Trying to keep warm outside of the house has proved pretty easy this year too, and one of my winter favourites is this Animal Print Frock Coat from Zara. 

Leopard print is one of my favourite trends this season and I'm loving it on fur, blouses, ankle boots, but especially on this coat! At only £69.99 it's a little on the pricey side (in my opinion!), but as it's a staple piece it's worth the money, and will last well into the spring as it isn't too thick or heavy.

Below is how I wore my coat recently for a date day with James, where we went for afternoon tea at Crewe Hall. I teamed it with a Petite black long-sleeve tee and Petite Jamie jeans from Topshop, and an old favourite pair of Miss Selfridge heels.

     


No comments

Back to Top