Petite Pyjamas - An ASOS Wishlist

As a petite girl (5'1 and a half, the half is important, ok!) I constantly struggle with finding pyjamas and loungewear that fit my legs without looking overly baggy. I know they're only for bed and lounging on Sundays and on cold nights, but I still want to look good don't I? I mean, what if I get a delivery I've forgotten about? It does happen more than I should admit, and I would hate to scare the Hermes man in a pair of pyjama bottoms so baggy they give off MC Hammer vibes.

To tackle this problem, one of my go-to's for perfect pyjamas and loungewear is ASOS's petite section. There's a great choice of styles that are comfortable, fit perfect and make you feel fab. You won't get much done on these gorgeous pieces on a Sunday - you'll be too busy trying to get the perfect Instagram shot to show them off!

In my hope to persuade you, I've included some of my favourites from my Christmas wishlist below..



See what I mean? 

I've also included my absolute favourite lounge set, a grey marl jersey set with lace detailing down the sleeves and legs. The legs also feature cuffs to the ankles, which for me is always an absolute winner in pyjamas or lounge bottoms as I find them far more flattering than loose fitting pants.


So, if you're like me and struggling to find petite pyjamas that make you feel fab for bed, and hadn't already checked out ASOS, go have a look!



No comments

Back to Top