A Little Floral



In my first blog post, I wanted to talk about my current favourite piece for Autumn.

While the days are getting shorter, it's dark when we wake up and it's dark when we get in from work, there's no need to wrap up like a chunky human burrito all the time (as cosy as that is!)

This floral dress from Topshop is perfect for Autumn - the print is beautiful, and it can be dressed up or down which is great for those of us who can't afford two separate outfits!

                      

I chose my favourite Zara suede ankle boots to dress down for a day out in Manchester, and switched it up with some River Island lace up shoes for an evening look.


The dress has an open back and tie up features to the back and sleeves, as well as ruffle detailing to the front, back and hem. With ruffles playing a big part in this season's trends, this dress is spot on and a key piece in my wardrobe.




No comments

Back to Top