Gingham Bodysuit - Day to Night



  






Another week, another blog post!
I've talked previously about working full time, but for the second week in a row I have only worked a four day week (who do I think I am, right?) so I've had a couple of  productive three day weekends to get some photos taken and posts typed up. I am too organised for my own good recently, it's amazing what difference one extra day off can make!

Gingham is one of the biggest trends right now, whether it be on skirts, blouses or cigarette trousers. Personally, I think it is such a gorgeous trend, but it can sometimes be difficult to style without looking like you are wearing a school shirt, especially if you are height challenged like myself.
This bodysuit is from Boohoo, and combines 3 of my favourite trends of the season in such a beautiful way, without looking too fussy. We have frills around the neckline, statement sleeves, and gingham.
With the fit being on the looser side rather than the usual tight-fitted bodysuit, this can be worn day or night, dressed up or down, and this is how!

For a casual day look I think this goes so lovely with mom style jeans with a belt to cinch in the waist. I love how even when dressed down, you can still look fab because of the statement sleeves and frills!
As you can see I went super casual with this look and chose to go bare foot, though I don't recommend this if you are venturing out of the house... White trainers or a pair of ankle boots would look amazing with this outfit.
For a more glammed up night look, I paired the bodysuit with black petite Topshop Jamie jeans, a pair of Boohoo heels and my new favourite Charlotte Tilbury red lipstick (So Marilyn, in case you were wondering!)
This evening look is one of my favourites at the moment for a meal out or drinks, let me know what you think!

Noelle Gingham Ruffle Bodysuit - Boohoo.com
Petite Jamie Jeans - Topshop
Farleigh High Waist Mom Jeans - ASOS
Shoes - Boohoo.com
Belt - Topshop

1 comment

  1. I love frills, and love the flare of the sleeves at the wrists of your Noelle Gingham Ruffle Bodysuit. You look absolutely adorable showcasing it!

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top