New Favourite!

So we are now almost one full month into 2017, and it's already looking like it's going to be a fab year! I haven't set myself any new year resolutions but I have set myself a goal to be as positive as I can and to make the best of any bad situations. Let me know if you've set any resolutions for the year in the comments box!

I am also trying to curb the spending (difficult when trying to blog..) as this year I would really love to finally buy a house, this is proving hard as I'm really loving the new SS17 pieces coming out - wish me luck!

One of my first purchases of January was this gorgeous knitted jumper from Topshop, and this blog post is mainly to show it off as it's one of my new favourite pieces! 


I love the flute sleeve detail and that it's not a chunky knit, so it's totally versatile to wear well into the spring.

It looks great with a pair of jeans but I loved pairing it with these tailored trousers (also from Topshop but literally about 3 years old!) as a smart casual work look. Working in fashion myself, I know how important it is to look your best and I think this is a fab work look, especially with some cute loafers.

If you've invested in the flute sleeve I would love to see how you wear yours!


2 comments

  1. I really need to try and curb my spending too but I just love clothes too much! Absolutely love that jumper! So unique and on trend! Lovely post ✨

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for this lovely comment! xx

      Delete

Back to Top