A Little Ruffle


So if you're currently reading this post, you've either stumbled across it, or you've come back for a second helping. If you've come back for more - thank you!

In this post I wanted to talk about my ultimate favourite trend for this season; ruffles.

They're everywhere - on dresses (like the floral Topshop number in my last post), on jumpers, t-shirts and blouses. Every fashion retailer is tapping into this trend right now and I'm loving it!
Some of the styles can be a little overwhelming however, so I've included some of the pieces that I currently love and think are really easy to wear.

      

This grey ruffle sleeve t-shirt is from Topshop, and because it's so basic with just a small frill detail to the sleeve it's so versatile. It looks great with a pair of jeans and ankle boots or with a skirt to dress it up a little. Team it with a statement necklace if you're feeling extra fancy!


The second style that I think is really easy to wear is also from Topshop (absolutely loving their Autumn pieces!)
This Frill Neck Top features a roll neck - I personally prefer to wear this with the neck folded down but it looks great up too.


With this being one of Topshop's basic tops, it comes in a variety of colours, and again with it being relatively plain other than the frill detailing to the neck, cuffs and hem, it can be worn with almost anything! 

      









2 comments

  1. This is such a lovely post :) I am loving ruffles at the moment too, that Topshop pink top is beautiful and looks so nice with the skirt!

    www.lauralouiseellis.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top