A Little Winter Warmer


Let's face it, it may be February but the weather is not getting any better - depressing I know!
So yes, it should be moving into spring but I've got a little winter warmer here that you need to get your hands on.
Recently I have decided I don't make the most of living in such a beaut place, and so a couple of weeks ago my boyfriend and I went on a long walk around Macclesfield Forest in a bid to save money, instead of usual brunch and shopping weekends.
I knew there was going to be thick snow up there so I needed to wrap up warm; I own about thirty six billion coats (ish) but I swear this is the warmest!


Now obviously this is not the actual outfit I wore on the walk (and please ignore the terrible roots in my hair, this was taken pre-hairdresser visit...) but I didn't manage to get any good photos, so forgive me! This coat is from Boohoo Petite and at just £55 it's an absolute steal.
It's so warm and cosy, it makes a perfect winter warmer for long walks, or if you commute on the train like me, cold mornings stood on the platform waiting for delayed trains.
Boohoo's petite collection is my go-to at the moment, as I love how affordable but on trend they are, which is perfect right now as I am trying to save for my first house but don't want to miss out on all the gorgeous trends we're seeing so far this year.

    

And this was how the day ended! Cup of tea, the fluffiest socks and a cosy fire!

Coat - Boohoo Petite
Jeans - Topshop Petite
Boots - ASOS

No comments

Back to Top